Saturday, July 01, 2006

HELLO MR. LAU..

aww i love you (:

..it's been about three months and six days, give or take a few hours, since I first saw you and spoke with you,
and two wonderfully awesome months since we've been a couple (:

but hey, who's counting? (;

I love every nanosecond I spend with you, I love it when we smile, when we laugh, when we cry (yes, sadistic huh), when we kiss, when we stand close and just stare at each other and make stupid faces,
and when we don't (:
I love lying next to you and looking at you, I love talking to you, in person or on the phone, I love touching your face and breathing you in, I love everything we do together..

..In short, I just love you, and everysinglebloodyfuckingthing about you (:

I love you Gordon Lau.

No comments: